Review of Natural Penis Enlargement Pills’ Side Effects
Testosterone replacement therapy (especially by means of injections) has many annoying and dangerous side effects. They are as follows:
- Dermal irritation.
- Aggravation of sleep apnea.
- Reduced testicular size.
- Edema syndrome in the foot and ankle.
- Breast tenderness.
- Difficult urination.
- Acneiform rash.
- Increased risk of heart diseases.
- Hepatic dysfunction.
- Worsening symptoms of prostate cancer.
In addition, TRT can lead to:
- Abnormal boost in blood cell count.
- Abnormal boost in prostate-specific antigen.
- Reduced sperm count which results tin male fertility impairment.